About the scholarship
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. It is open for both masters and PhD studies.
Value: £17,848 stipend per annum, health insurance, academic development funding up to £2,000 and family allowance up to £10,120.
Country: United Kingdom
University: University Of Cambridge Uk
Level: Masters and PhD
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- From September 2022, MASt courses – MASt courses are treated as undergraduate courses for fee purposes and applications will no longer be accepted from September 2022.
Countries eligible: citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
How to apply for the scholarship