Mid Sweden University Masters Scholarship for International Students

Advertisements
Reading Time: 2 minutes

Mid Sweden University is Offering Maters scholarship for some selected Masters program for academically outstanding students applying to study at the university. Let me walk you through the scholarship information.

Selected Masters Programs

 International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development

• Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems

• International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering

• Master by Research in Informatics

• Master by Research in Biology

• Master by Research in Media and Communication Science

• Master by Research in Computer Engineering

• Master by Research in Electronics

• Master by Research in Engineering Physics

• Master in Tourism 60 credits

• Master in Tourism 120 credits

Advertisements

• Master Programme in Business Administration, Marketing and Management

Points to Note for this Scholarship

Level: Masters Degree

Country of Study: Sweden

Start Year: September 2022

Scholarship Deadline: 17 Jan/ 28 Feb 2022

University offering the scholarship: Mid Sweden University in Sweden

Target Students: Students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland)

Also Read  Simmon University Kotzen Scholars Program 2012/2022

This is the most interesting part of the scholarship, i am talking about the value and what is included in the scholarship. Lets have a look

Value/Inclusion

Up to 75% of the tuition fee is covered and the remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester. However travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship.

This is the part you would want to know if you have what it takes to take part in this scholarship program. Lets have a look at the eligibility list.

Eligibility

For you to be eligible for this scholarship program, Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland ought to have paid tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed masters programes by 17 January 2022 and have paid the application fee until by 1 February 2022.Students that have applied and paid the application fee before the deadline (stated above) will receive a link to the application form by email.  The scholarship application period is from 10 – 28 February 2022.

Also Read  Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships

This isn’t the official website for the University. To APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP CLICK HERE

  • Top 4 UK annual scholarships for International students 2022
    Reading Time: 2 minutes Advertisements Studying abroad is a dream for many scholars from developing countries, and the United Kingdom is believed to be a hub for high quality education. In this article, I have compiled a list of annual scholarships for international students looking to study in the UK. Below are some of the best-known scholarship opportunities awarded annually  for international students interested in studing in the United Kingdom: 1. The Chevening Scholarships Chevening is the UK government’s scholarships offered by the UK government to individuals with impressive academic results…
  • Imperial College London PhD scholarship in chemical engineering
    Reading Time: < 1 minute Advertisements PhD scholarships in chemical engineering The Department of Chemical Engineering has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships available for outstanding PhD applicants each year. You are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent check the official website to see) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science. About the Scholarship The duration for scholarship is 42 months. The scholarships are open to all applicants and it covers  both tuition fees and an annual…
  • University of Birmingham Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
    Reading Time: 2 minutes Advertisements University of Birmingham Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for undergraduates applying to study at the university.  That is a fantastic opportunity for Nigerian student  looking to join the university soon. The scholarship is open to any undergraduate subject area in the university: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences. The scholarship award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK camps, starting September 2022. Deadline for applying…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Advertisement
x